Thursday, April 19, 2007

Catching up

It's been a very full two weeks! I apologize to those who read this blog regularly; it's been two weeks since I posted. I was on vacation for a couple of days, ending with a stop by my previous charge for calling hours. My family spent the night with a couple from that charge; he died unexpectedly the next day (Thur.) after an outpatient procedure on his shoulder. Friday morning I left with the church group for Battle Cry Detroit. It was an awesome event. We got home at 3 am on Sunday. Since it was UMW Sunday, I didn't preach, hence, no new post this week. Right after service, we drove back down to the valley for calling hours. The next day I was one of two pastors at the funeral, and I arrived home in time to leave for the church softball game (an 8:30 double-header every Monday night). I will be preaching this Sunday, so look for a new post Monday or Tuesday (4/23 or 4/24).

Peace and blessings

-Pastor Tom

No comments: