Thursday, July 13, 2006

Keeping Busy

First, I need to apologize for the lack of posts recently. Life has been really chaotic here. I may occasionally throw on a sermon, but I will most likely wait till Fall to start posting on a regular basis again.

There are several exciting things going on here. Next week is VBS, and my wife is coordinating. I'll be teaching the 5th and 6th grade class. We (my wife and I) were also asked by our DS (Rev. Wilson) to try to have a fellowship event for the young clergy. Keep this event in your prayers, as we are planning a meal and swim party (weather permitting). I am also planning a vacation to take our children to the zoo. This may sound like a simple day trip, but when you live in the middle of Southern Hills, it becomes a pretty major affair.

In the meantime, there is an exciting new blog up for the young clergy, and you can always find good stuff on New Reality . I'll ask Jared to post on New Reality when I get back up and running again.

Peace and Blessings

Tom

No comments: