Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A whole bunch of sermons

Well, it is the day after Christmas and the house is quiet. My two children were pretty warn out from all the running yesterday, and my wife and I are both fighting allergy/cold/sinus. I hope your Christmas was as good as ours. We were surprised when my sister and her husband drove all night to be here on Christmas Eve. It was good to have all the family together again, even if only for a few hours.

Over the next day, I will be posting my Christmas sermons. I wanted to begin doing it earlier, so they might be of more use to someone, but with the kids being sick for two weeks and the rush of activities at the church, this is the first time I've had a chance to catch my breath. I hope they are a help to someone. Blessings from the pulpit.

Pastor Tom