Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Apologies and Good Intentions

I know that it has been several weeks since I have posted. There were two weeks that I eitgher used an old sermon which was already up on my blog or did not preach, last week we had guests Sunday through Wednesday, and homecoming here in Adamsville (our community festival) Wednesday through Saturday. Sunday we kicked off our Vacation Bible School. God has been so gracious and so faithful to our prayers. Even though we traditionally average 70-80 children, we've been averaging just over 101. I also have to travel South today to conduct the funeral services for a dear friend. To top it off, all four of us (my wife and two kids) are physically under the weather. Hopefully, I'll kick this bug and get back to the keyboard with my sermons and other posts next week and if all goes well, I may post some of what I've missed!!

Thank you all for your patience, your prayers, and for reading the ramblings of this pastor.

God Bless

Tom

No comments: