Monday, July 30, 2007

Catching Up in the Pulpit

July has been a wild and crazy month. With the holiday at the beginning, a community service and our town's festival in the middle, and VBS at the end, I am just now catching my breath. For those who are wondering, we had the biggest VBS in recent memory, averaging between 103 and 104. Our offering was also ten times what was typical. God has blessed in so many ways.

For the sake of those who read regularly, I wanted to do this post and link July's sermons in one post, so that you don't have to dig through them all.

July 1: Answers in Abundance
July 8 (Community Service - I did not preach)
July 15 Dog Faith (posted last year, but still a great sermon)
July 22 Take the Plunge
July 29 Six Things To Do When Going On A Road Trip

I also put up the July and August Newsletter articles.

I'm sorry it took so long to get caught up. I will (with God's help) do better in August.

Pastor Tom

No comments: